CONTEST: Tell Us Why You Love Plymouth-Canton Schools and Win Tickets to Wine and Beer Tasting
Busch's Fresh Food Market is giving away two pairs of tickets to the district's Educational Excellence Foundation charity event on March 8.
Editor's note: This contest is now closed. Winner's will be notified via email.
Are you connoisseur of fine wine, or a lover of craft beer? Are you a local food enthusiast?
Do you love Plymouth-Canton Schools?
If your answer is yes to all of these questions, you'll want to be at the Plymouth-Canton Community Schools Educational Excellence Foundation charity wine tasting event on March 8 at Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center in Plymouth Township.
The fundraiser, now in its third year, offers more than 60 varieties of wine and beer, including a worldwide wine selection and Michigan-brewed craft beer offerings. Proceeds go toward teacher grants in the Plymouth-Canton school district.
The contest is open from 6 a.m. on Feb. 18 until midnight on Feb. 24. We're giving away two pairs of tickets (each ticket is valued at $40) in conjunction with Busch's Fresh Food Market.
The winners will be selected in a random drawing after the contest ends. We'll contact the winners at the email address on file with Patch, and they will have 24 hours to claim their prize. The winners' names will be given to the Plymouth location of Busch's, where winners can go to pick up their tickets.
All you have to do is answer the following questions in the comments: Why do you love Plymouth-Canton schools?
You can only enter once. To enter, first become a registered Patch user if you aren't already. Then, post your answer in the comments section below. You can always contact editor Jessica Nunez, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 21 and older (age will be verified when you pick up the prize).
- To enter, submit your comment below telling us why you love Plymouth-Canton schools.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on Feb. 24.
- You may enter once.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch and must reply within 24 hours of notification with their name, address and phone number.
- Winners will receive one set of two tickets to the Plymouth-Canton Community Schools Educational Excellence Foundation charity wine tasting event on March 8 at the Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center in Plymouth. Each ticket is valued at $40, for a total prize value of $80.
- No contest would be complete without official rules. Check them out here.