Day 9: Nico & Vali's Courses for Restaurant Week
This is the final weekend of Plymouth Restaurant Week. Check out Nico & Vali's offerings.
Plymouth Restaurant Week is a chance for people to experience the tastes of Downtown Plymouth.
It's a 10-day event from Sept. 28 to Oct.7 when participating restaurants will feature three, four, or five-course meals at discounted prices.
Nico & Vali is one of the restaurants participating and will be serving three-course meals for $15.
- Bruschetta with Tomato & Basil
- Italian Sausage and Peppers
- Arancini (Quick-Fried Rice Balls filled with Peas, Ground Sirloin and Mozzarella Cheese)
- Meat Lasagne
- Vegetable Lasagne
- Eggplant Parmiggiana (Served with side of Spaghetti Marinara)
- Spaghetti Pomodoro (With Cherry Tomatoes, EV Olive Oil, Garlic and Fresh Basil)
- Chocolate-dipped cannoli (A Sicilian classic, filled with a sweet, creamy filling in a Chocolate-dipped shell)
- Carrot Cake (Our spin on this classic includes pineapple, coconuts, raisins, and walnuts with a cream cheese frosting)
- Boscaiola Cake (Short pastry filled with Chantilly Cream, topped with sponge cake and garnished with mixed berries)
Beverages, tax and gratuity are not included.