Excedrin Migraine Returns to Stores After Recall
Product has been off the shelves since January recall
- October 16, 2012
Migraine sufferers, relief is in sight.
Novartis, the manufacturer of Excedrin, announced Monday in an email to customers that Excedrin Migraine, which has been off the market since a January recall, is being shipped to stores this week.
Novartis said that Excedrine Migraine should be back on store shelves in the next few weeks.
Excedrine Migraine was one of several products recalled by Novartis in January after an internal investigation and complaints of "broken gelcaps, chipped tablets and inconsistent bottle packaging line clearance practices."
Other recalled products included Bufferin, Gas-X, No-Doz and other Excedrin products.
The company announced in August that production had resumed on Excedrin products.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Canton Man Dies in Ohio Car Crash Hours After His Wedding
- 66 Crimes Reported in Canton This Week
- Canton Senior Fighting Ongoing Battle with Brain Cancer Turns Grad Party into Fundraiser
- Canton Teen Cited for Open House Party After Police Find 50 Teens in Basement
- Bagel Fragel Closes Plymouth Location