Here is what's new at this week's Canton Farmers Market, held 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at Preservation Park, 500 N. Ridge Road in Canton.
- Ryan Brake will be playing on the Bartlett-Travis porch from 10 am -1 pm.
- Chef Paul is cooking from 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Stop by the Master Gardener table and ask all your lawn and garden questions from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Returning vendors: Intu Tea, Grace Savory & Sweet (gluten-free mixes), Captain John’s Smokehouse and Good Times Kettle Corn.
Check out what local goods you can expect at the Market this week:
- Produce & plants: Melons, blueberries, sweet corn, tomatoes, peaches, nectarines, zucchini, cucumbers, broccoli, greens, eggplant, peppers, onions, scallions, strawberries, potatoes, garlic, cauliflower, carrots, radishes, garlic, fennel, green beans, kohlrabi, collard greens, arugula, kale, green onions, beets, radishes, Swiss chard, leeks, turnips, cabbage, herbs, fresh cut flowers and more.
- Food: Honey, farm eggs, jam, fresh roasted coffee beans, Great Lakes fish, antibiotic & hormone free-grass fed meats, smoked fish, summer sausage, popcorn kernels, cinnamon honey baked almonds, artisan cheese & cheese spreads, kettle corn, granola, artisan bread, a variety of hand cut jerky, coffee, smoothies, pierogi, pasties, baked goods, breakfast cookies, sauces, salsa, mustards, & more
- Art & Crafts: Jewelry, hand crafted soap, pottery, soy candles, bird houses, wood working and more
- Lunch vendors available: Day Dream Café: Deli sandwiches