Christmas Day is, for many people, filled with presents, music, family and food. But what happens if the food turns out horrible or you forget to get your mother a gift or you just don't celebrate Christmas? Have no fear, some places that are open. Here are a few, in no particular order:
2. Emagine Theater generally sees a crowd on Christmas Day and will be open under normal showtime hours, and expect a good day of business.
3. If you're looking for a nice family breakfast, Jonathan's Family Restaurant is open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
4. Ichiban Steakhouse, a sushi and steakhouse located on Ford and Sheldon, is open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Christmas Day. The unique style of Ichiban makes it a fun place to be for Christmas dinner.
5. The all-American restaurant, Big Boy, is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Take the family here for all the classic menu items including Slim Jims, burgers, pastas, or soup and a trip to the salad bar.
6. Looking to have some fun? Super Bowl has open lanes on Christmas Day from 5 p.m. to midnight. The place will be rocking with music, and bowling fun for everyone.
7. Oh thank heaven, 7-Eleven is also open. The classic stop-and-go store's Christmas hours are noon to 6 p.m.
8. Craving some Middle Eastern cuisine? Don't worry, The Sheikh is open from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. with a wide selection of Arabic-themed dishes.
And if you're really itching to spend those gift cards, put on your Christmas socks (or that really odd tie from Aunt Louise) and hit the Internet. Many of the 'big box' stores are offering Christmas Day specials to online buyers.