READ THE FILES: FBI Report on 'Serial Infector'
A medical technician from Canton has been charged with spreading his hepatitis C.
Above is an FBI report detailing the case against David Kwiatkowski, the former Canton resident and hospital worker charged with spreading hepatitis C to 30 patients in New Hampshire by stealing their drugs to get high.
Kwiatkowski, 32, was labeled a "serial infecter" by a prosecutor.
Kwiatkowski was a "traveler," a medical technician who worked at a bunch of hospitals on several states, including Michigan. Officials in Maryland and Kansas are currently investigating if he infected patients in those states.
Kwiatkowski has been charged with fraud and tampering and faces up to 24 years in prison.
PREVIOUS COVERAGE FROM EXETER, NH PATCH (Most recent update at top)
- Who is David Matthew Kwiatkowski?
- 'Major Development' Coming in Hepatitis C Outbreak
- Exeter Hep C Victim Toll Rises Again
- Lawsuits Mount for Exeter Hospital
- More Victims in Exeter Hep C Outbreak
- How Exeter Hospital is Helping Hep C Victims
- Hep C Victim Toll Rises Again
- Expert: Hepatitis C 'Not a Death Sentence'
- Public Forum Tonight on Hep C Outbreak
- Lawsuits Piling Up for Exeter Hospital
- New Legislation Proposed to Prevent Future Outbreaks
- Family: 'We're Done' with Exeter Hospital
- Hepatitis C Outbreak: How Did it Happen?
- FBI Joins Probe of Hep C Outbreak
- More Test Sites Set up in Hep C Outbreak
- Exeter Hep C Outbreak Felt Up and Down U.S.
- A Letter of Support for Exeter Hospital
- Hospital Responds to Botched Hep C Tests
- VIDEO: Exeter Hospital Fails to Face Public
- Two Class-Action Lawsuits on the Way Against Exeter Hospital
- Criminal Probe Launched in Exeter Hepatitis C Outbreak
- Exeter Hospital Sued Over Hepatitis C Outbreak
- Exeter Hospital CEO Apologizes for Hep C Outbreak
- Public Meeting Friday on Hep C Outbreak
- Drugged-Up Hospital Worker Likely Caused Hep C Outbreak, Official Says
- Exeter Lawmaker: Hold Public Meeting on Hepatitis C Disaster
- Criminal Charges in Hepatitis C Disaster?
- Hepatitis C Victim's Wife: No Apology, Few Answers from Exeter Hospital
- Rogue Employee in Hepatitis C Outbreak?
- DISASTER: More Victims in Hepatitis C Outbreak
- 'Irresposible' Handling of Hepatitis C Crisis?
- Exeter Hospital Hepatitis C Victim: 'I'm Scared'
- Exeter Hospital Hepatitis C Outbreak Gets Worse
- Exeter Hospital Employee Infected with Hepatitis C
- Patient 'Mad As Hell' After Hepatitis C Outbreak
- Four Hundred Tested So Far in Hep C Case
- Four Infected in Exeter Hepatitis C Outbreak