Things to Do With Your Family Over Thanksgiving Weekend
Here are some local things to do to keep your family entertained this weekend.
Thanksgiving is over, but you still have relatives in town and you're looking for something to do.
Patch is here to help! Here are some local places you can check out with the whole family to have a fun time:
- Check out an indoor trampoline park: Looking for something new to do? Head over to Sky Zone in Canton, an indoor trampoline park. You can do open jump, dive into the foam pit, shoot basketballs on a trampoline, and play dodgeball on trampolines. All ages are welcome.
- Visit Santa at Twelve Oaks Mall: Stop by to get your photo taken with Santa, and be sure to tell him your holiday wish list! View Santa's weekend hours here.
- See Plymouth's Tree Lighting: Head to Kellogg Park in downtown Plymouth at Ann Arbor Trail and S. Main St. at 6 p.m. Friday to see the tree lighting and Santa's arrival. Plus, there will be gingerbread houses on display at downtown businesses.
- Cheer on UofM: Watch the Michigan vs. Ohio State football game Saturday at noon. The Northville Sports Den is hosting a viewing party with the chance to win door prizes.
- Go to Storytime: The Novi Public Library will have a storytime at 1 p.m. Saturday for preschool age children. Stop by to hear a story and do a craft.
- Try Some Putt-Putt: Stay active even if the temperature drops at Putting Edge of Novi, where you can play a round of indoor, glow-in-the dark miniature golf.
- Play laser tag. Head over to Paradise Park in Novi to play a game together.