Plymouth Township firefighters face personnel cuts tonight at a special Plymouth Township Board of Trustees meeting tonight.
Less than 48 hours after a special assessment proposal to fund existing fire and EMS services failed by a wide margin at the polls Tuesday, the department faces staffing cuts estimated at about 30 percent, according to firefighters union treasurer Greg Mangan.
The meeting begins at 7 p.m. at Plymouth Township Hall, 9955 N. Haggerty Road.
Here is an interactive look back at our coverage of this fire issue, dating back to 2010. You can scroll from November 2010 to March 2012 and can zoom in and out for more detail.
See More on Patch
- Plymouth Township Memorial Will Pay Tribute to Fallen Police Officers, Other Local First Responders
- 700 Pounds of Copper Stolen From Plymouth Township Business
- Have Old, Unwanted Medications? Plymouth Township Will Take Them
- Fire Causes Major Damage at Plymouth Apartment Building
- 1 Firefighter Hurt in Plymouth Factory Fire
Most Popular articles
- 66 Crimes Reported in Canton This Week
- Canton Man Dies in Ohio Car Crash Hours After His Wedding
- Canton Senior Fighting Ongoing Battle with Brain Cancer Turns Grad Party into Fundraiser
- Canton Teen Cited for Open House Party After Police Find 50 Teens in Basement
- Bagel Fragel Closes Plymouth Location