What to Expect for Sunday's Canton Farmers Market
Market runs from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday at Preservation Park in Canton.
— From a news release
What’s New at the Market – May 27
- The Market is rain or shine at a new time, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.!
- Ryan Brake is playing on the Bartlett-Travis porch from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tour the Bartlett-Travis House! Stop by the back porch and inquire about a tour of this Preservation Park gem.
Next Market: June 3
- Charlie Nanos plays on the Bartlett-Travis porch from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- The Recreation Bouncer will be set up on the back lawn from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Book Exchange: Clean up those bookshelves and swap books that are in great shape from 10 a.m. - noon! Drop off books by 10 a.m.! Tell a friend! The more books, the better the swapping!
- Double Up Food Bucks program for Bridge Card users begins with a special bonus gift for the first 50 Bridge Card customers!
- Nana’s Nuts – cinnamon honey baked almonds
- Tanglewood Farm & Bakery – berries, cakes, tarts, marshmallows & hand pies
Buy local…Shop the Farmers Market! Check out what you can expect at the Market this week:
Produce & plants: asparagus, apples, spring salad mix, spinach, arugula, kale, mustard greens, green onions, radishes, turnips, lettuces, herbs, heirloom tomato plants, herb plants, vegetable plants, hanging baskets, annuals, fresh cut flowers, flower arrangements and more
Food: cider, honey, fresh roasted coffee beans, farm eggs, Great Lakes fish, antibiotic & hormone free, grass fed meats, smoked fish, artisan cheese & cheese spreads, granola, artisan bread, hand cut summer sausage, cinnamon honey baked almonds, a variety of hand cut jerky, coffee, smoothies, pierogi, pasties, baked goods, sauces, salsa, mustards, fudge, dog treats & more
Art & Crafts: jewelry, soy candles, hand crafted soaps, birdhouses, wood crafts, & more
Lunch vendors available: Day Dream Café: chicken salad & deli sandwiches