Invite a friend
Get the Facts About HPV and the HPV Vaccine
This is an Ask-a-Doctor Health Seminar
Dr. Samar Hassouneh & Dr. Gwen Zirngibl
University of Michigan Health System
Women's Health Program
Health care providers advise vaccination to protect against the HPV infection. Why? Who should get vaccinated?
The doctors will present the latest advancements concerning HPV, discuss your concerns, and answer your questions about HPV and the vaccine.
More About Plymouth District Library
The Plymouth District Library serves the communities of Plymouth and Plymouth Township. The library offers books, videos, audio and other media for loan to the community. It also offers computer and technology classes and community and youth programming. There are also public-use computers with Internet available for use.
Other events here
- College Bound Book Club May 28, 2013 / July 23, 2013 / August 27, 2013, 3:15 pm–4:15 pm
- Bigt Library Read May 16, 2013 / June 1, 2013,
- Smart Meters Are Coming Sun, Jun 2, 1:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Low Vision Info Session February 7, 2013 / March 7, 2013 / April 4, 2013 / May 2, 2013 / June 6, 2013, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Relay For Life of Plymouth Planning Meeting December 11, 2012 / January 8, 2013 / February 12, 2013 / March 12, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / June 11, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm