Invite a friend
Memory Loss, Dementia, and Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer's disease is not a normal part of aging. If you or someone you know is affected by Alzheimer's disease or dementia, it's time to learn the facts.
Topics covered in this basic informational seminar include:
- symptoms & effects
- causes & risk factors
- hope for the future
Guest Speaker: Barbara Roden, Alzheimer's Association, Greater Michigan Chapter
Sign-up is requested online or by phone at 734.453.0750, ext. 4.
More About Plymouth District Library
The Plymouth District Library serves the communities of Plymouth and Plymouth Township. The library offers books, videos, audio and other media for loan to the community. It also offers computer and technology classes and community and youth programming. There are also public-use computers with Internet available for use.
Other events here
- College Bound Book Club May 28, 2013 / July 23, 2013 / August 27, 2013, 3:15 pm–4:15 pm
- Bigt Library Read May 16, 2013 / June 1, 2013,
- Smart Meters Are Coming Sun, Jun 2, 1:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Low Vision Info Session February 7, 2013 / March 7, 2013 / April 4, 2013 / May 2, 2013 / June 6, 2013, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Relay For Life of Plymouth Planning Meeting December 11, 2012 / January 8, 2013 / February 12, 2013 / March 12, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / June 11, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm