Invite a friend
Relay for Life VIP Party
Relay For Life is the signature activity of the American Cancer Society and celebrates cancer survivors and caregivers, remembers loved ones lost to the disease, and empowers individuals and communities to fight back against cancer. Whether you are new to Relay or have been Relaying for years, please come learn about the mission of the American Cancer Society, where the money is used, and the impact Relay has locally. The Relay For Life of Plymouth seeks new volunteers to help plan the 2013 Relay. We are looking for fresh, exciting, and engaging ideas to help the community stay well, get well, find cures, and fight back.
Refreshments will be served.
For more information, contact Abby Stonerook: email@example.com, 248-663-3404
More About Plymouth District Library
The Plymouth District Library serves the communities of Plymouth and Plymouth Township. The library offers books, videos, audio and other media for loan to the community. It also offers computer and technology classes and community and youth programming. There are also public-use computers with Internet available for use.
Other events here
- College Bound Book Club May 28, 2013 / July 23, 2013 / August 27, 2013, 3:15 pm–4:15 pm
- Bigt Library Read May 16, 2013 / June 1, 2013,
- Smart Meters Are Coming Sun, Jun 2, 1:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Low Vision Info Session February 7, 2013 / March 7, 2013 / April 4, 2013 / May 2, 2013 / June 6, 2013, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Relay For Life of Plymouth Planning Meeting December 11, 2012 / January 8, 2013 / February 12, 2013 / March 12, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / June 11, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm