Invite a friend
Small Business Sales/Marketing Workshop @ the Library
The Plymouth District Library joins the local SCORE chapter in presenting “Engagement Marketing: Small Business Sales/Marketing Strategies” on Monday, November 12 at 7:00 p.m. Steve Feinman of SCORE will conduct this free workshop, addressing marketing needs of small businesses. He will provide practical tools, tips and methods for new business development and client retention.
For nearly 50 years, SCORE has been dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve goals through education and mentorship. A national non-profit association, SCORE is supported by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), and a network of 13,000+ volunteers. It delivers services at no charge or at very low cost, providing volunteer mentors, free confidential business counseling, business tools and free workshops and webinars. The local chapter is located at Cleary College.
Register for this free workshop by contacting the Library at 734-453-0750, ext 4 or online at plymouthlibrary.org
More About Plymouth District Library
The Plymouth District Library serves the communities of Plymouth and Plymouth Township. The library offers books, videos, audio and other media for loan to the community. It also offers computer and technology classes and community and youth programming. There are also public-use computers with Internet available for use.
Other events here
- College Bound Book Club May 28, 2013 / July 23, 2013 / August 27, 2013, 3:15 pm–4:15 pm
- Big Library Read May 16, 2013 / June 1, 2013,
- Smart Meters: Should We All Opt Out? Sun, Jun 2, 1:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Low Vision Info Session February 7, 2013 / March 7, 2013 / April 4, 2013 / May 2, 2013 / June 6, 2013, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Relay For Life of Plymouth Planning Meeting December 11, 2012 / January 8, 2013 / February 12, 2013 / March 12, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / May 7, 2013 / June 11, 2013, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm