Many Plymouth-Canton residents spoke up on Facebook Tuesday about the worst traffic areas in Plymouth and Canton.
Areas on Ford Road frequently appeared in comments, but Beck and Ann Arbor Road also made the list.
Here are five problem areas residents have seen while driving around town. Is yours on the list?
1. Katherine Hostetter wrote: Definitely anywhere along Ford Road, but because there is so much congestion on Ford, other roads, like Cherry Hill have become congested. The worst may be Cherry Hill and Haggerty and Ford and Haggerty.
2. Robbi Woelfel wrote: Ford Road is definitely the worst the whole way through Canton. But Beck Road needs help too.. the area has become too populated for Beck to be a two-lane road. It takes me way too long to try to turn left out of my sub at Hanford and Beck.
3. Gayle Lipka Grady wrote: Ford Road all the way through Canton! Palmer and Sheldon needs to have a traffic light, not a red blinking light, especially during rush hours. If you are going to live in America then you need to learn the rules of the road!! Clueless!! So frustrating, when you have a teenager that you are trying to teach the how a four way stop works...
4. Kathy Matthes wrote: Ann Arbor Rd, Haggerty to Lilly...anytime from 4 to 6 p.m. you can sit through three green lights.
5. Robyn Lamb wrote: I have learned to make all right turns and run errands in a certain order to accomplish this!