Here are four things to know about the event:
1. Date, timeThe 4th Annual Brew, Brats and Bands at the Barn will be held Saturday, Sept. 21 at the Cady Boyer Barn in Canton's Preservation Park from 6-9 p.m.
2. Live entertainment
Live entertainment will feature All Directions and Tabasco Cats.
3. Admission informationTickets cost $30 on site the day of the event or $10 for a designated driver ticket. Will include:
- Complimentary craft and specialty beers, more than 50 to sample
- Tasting mug
- Brats with fixings
- 7 beer tasting tickets (4 ounces each)
4. Benefits the Canton Historical Society
Proceeds from this beer tasting event will support the Canton Historical Society. Sponsors of this popular event include: Canton Leisure Services, Holiday Market, as well as Liberty Street Brewing Company.