Please follow these guidelines when placing your items out to the curb:
- Christmas trees must be free of tinsel and ornaments and cannot be in a plastic bag.
- Brush and branches up to 6 inches in diameter must be tied with string or twine in bundles no longer than 3 feet in length--no wire or plastic ties.
- Trees larger than 12 feet must be cut in half.
- Leaves and grass clippings can be put into paper yard waste bags available from various retailers or in a 35 gallon (maximum size) container identified with a compost sticker or marked clearly with 2 large "X"s or "C"s on the container. Yard waste stickers are available at Township offices. Take care to ensure that the label is facing the roadway.
- Filled containers and bags should not exceed 50 pounds.
Regular curbside collection of yard waste and compost will resume on Monday, March 31.Guidelines are also available at Yard Waste and Compost Guidelines.