Friday, Sept. 6
12-11 p.m.: Festival open
- Craft Show on Union Street, between Ann Arbor Trail and Roe Street from 12 p.m. to dusk
- Carnival opens at 3 p.m.
- Bingo Night under The Gathering from 6-10 p.m. Sponsored by Plymouth-Canton Music Boosters. $25 Game Package gets players two of every game and two of every jackpot played all night. Individual game cards can be purchased all night for $1 each.
- Plymouth Taste Fest, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Station 885 in Old Village. Sponsored by the Plymouth Canton Civitans, Station 885 and U.S. Foods. Participating restaurants include BahamaBreeze, Buffalo Wild Wings of Canton, Claddagh Pub, Cupcake Station, Elite Catering, Grand Traverse Pie Company, and La Bistecca Italian Grille to name a few. Tickets are $15
- 6:30-7:30 p.m.: Steve Taylor
- 8-10:30 p.m.: Air Margaritaville
Saturday, Sept. 7
7 a.m. to 11 p.m.: Festival open
- Annual Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast in The Gathering from 7 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Cost is $7 at the door, children 5 and under are free.
- Craft Show on Union Street, 9 a.m. to dusk
- Carnival rides open at 11 a.m.
- Antique and Classic Car Show (Registration at the show: One Day: $20, Two Days: $25. Cash only)
- 7th Annual AM Rotary All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner in the tent behind E.G. Nicks from 4 to 8 p.m. Rain or shine. Tickets cost $9 for adults, kids 12 and under are free when accompanied by an adult. Dinner includes mostaccioli pasta with a choice of authentic Italian meat or marinara sauce, a tossed salad with Italian dressing, garlic bread, a chocolate chip cookie, a 16 oz bottle of spring water and all you can drink coffee, decaf or tea.
Kellogg Park Entertainment
- 9-10:30 a.m.: Optimist Pet Show
- 11 a.m.-12 p.m.: Polish National Alliance Centennial Dancers
- 12-1 p.m.: Plymouth Fife and Drum Corp
- 1-2 p.m.: Leader Dogs
- 2-3 p.m.: Dance Beat
- 2-3 p.m.: Forever After Productions
- 3:30-4:30 p.m.: Chiefettes, Saberettes and Rockets Pompon
- 6:30-8:30 p.m.: Royal Blackbirds
- 9-10:30 p.m. Howling Diablos
Sunday, Sept. 8
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.: Festival open
- Antique and Classic Car Show
- Craft Show on Union Street, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Carnival rides open at 11 a.m.
- Rotary Club of Plymouth P.M. Annual Chicken BBQ in Kellogg Park from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. or until sold out. Convenient take-out location at West Middle School. Tickets are $12 and the meal includes 1/2 chicken, corn on the cob, roll with butter, can of pop and a cookie. Rotary ticke booths will be located at the corners of Ann Arbor Trail and Main Street and Penniman Avenue and Main Street.
- 11 a.m.-12 p.m.: Midwest Tae Kwan Do
- 1-2 p.m.: Synergy Dance Academy
- 2-3 p.m.: O'Hare School of Dance
- 4-6 p.m.: Serious Jack
2013 BoothsFood Booths
- Changing Choices Foundation - Hamburgers, Grilled Vegetables
- Living Word Church - Old Fashioned Lemonade
- Plymouth Canton Civitans - Candy & Photo Buttons/Magnets
- Polish National Alliance Dancers - Kielbasa, Pierogis & Stuffed Cabbage
- Plymouth Fife and Drum Corps - Roasted Almonds
- Huron Township Rotary - Motorcycle Raffle
- Living Word Church - Children's Activities
- Our Lady of Good Counsel - Water and Information
- Plymouth Lions Club - Informational Leader Dogs
- Community Foundation of Plymouth - Information
- Trailwood Garden Club - Plant Exchange
- Vietnam Veterans - Dog Tags and Military Patches
Business Sponsored Booths
- Greko Printing
- Chiropractic Anywhere