The Canton Farmers Market at Preservation Park bids farewell for the season after Oct. 16. Besides all kinds of seasonal goodies, products and crafts, there is plenty of family fun in the works, including:
- 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. storytime fun and craft, courtesy of the Canton Public Library;
- A show by the Kerfuffles Family Band;
- Chef Paul will cook with apples;
- The Scarecrow Invasion contest begins 9 a.m. (cost is $10 to enter), and entries will be on display for market-goers to vote upon;
- Pumpkin carver Ed Moody, aka "PumpkinEd," will do a live, large pumpkin carving;
- A costume contest for the kids. Children can parade around starting at noon for a shot at prizes in several categories; and
- A juggler and more will entertain the crowds.