1) Look at rent vs. buy to decide if there are enough benefits to you to buy. Look at your goals, timetables and desired lifestyle.
2) Select a professional real estate agent to help you with information, knowledge and a road map through the maze.
3) Have your agent do an in-depth "needs analysis" for you. By specifically writing down your wants, needs, goals, timetable, etc., all parties will be more focus.
4) Get financially pre-qualified and/or pre-approved. This will help you save time, energy, effort and money in the home buying process.
5) Look at your marketplace obectively. View properties and analyze data with an open, but critical mind. Your agent should be abig help in keeping yopu on track.
These are just a few tips that can will assist you in purchasing a new home. for more information visit www.brucewebb.com.
Coldwell Banker Preferred Realtors