5 Key Items to Minimize Unpleasant Surprises When Selling Your Home
- Independent appraisal…by a licensed appraiser.
- Preliminary title report…will inform a homeowner of any liens that might be on the property.
- Inspection by local municipal building inspectors(s)…to advice of any building code or zoning violations.
- Home Inspection…having a qualified home inspector complete a professional home inspection will assist you, the homeowner, in making sure all mechanical systems are in good working order. A home in good working order will sell faster than a home in need of repairs.
- Plat survey…will notify a homeowner and prospective buyer of the actual lot lines of the property and will indicate any encroachments to the property.
See more tips for buyers and sellers visit www.brucewebb.com. You can also search for properties on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
Associate Broker, SRES, SFR, ABR
Coldwell Banker Preferred