- will change its hours to accommodate those who want an early breakfast. Beginning Saturday, the restaurant will be open at 7 a.m. for breakfast Monday through Saturday. Sunday will remain at 8 a.m.
- is running its 29th Annual Sale through Aug. 18. All in-stock merchandise is on sale with various discounts.
- Kp Sweets offers a large selection of novelty and homemade candies for all occasions. Great for party favors or an extraordinary gift. And, as always, gourmet desserts and cookies are available daily.
- Through Aug. 19 at , when customers purchase $50 of their favorite charms or beads you will receive a free Twinkle charm bracelet…while supplies last.
- has completed its remodeling, so customers can enjoy their favorite drink in a brand new setting.
- is having an August special to introduce its new cabinet lines. Those who book their kitchen or bath remodel by Aug. 31 can receive a discount on the total price. Choose from its original line, Sharer Cabinetry, made here in Michigan or the designs of Woodland Cabinetry for your project. Visit the Sharer Design Group showroom in Plymouth to set up your measurement today! For the latest information on Sharer Design Group, visit its Facebook page at www.facebook.com/SharerDesignGroup.
- is celebrating its one-year anniversary. To make this month the most exciting yet, the business is celebrating with an open house every Friday and Saturday. Enjoy complimentary mini services, product demonstrations, samples, discounts on select products, refreshments and enter to win a spa treatment each weekend.
- Metro You magazine has a two-page article about Bed and Boutique and its handcrafted iron beds. Bed and Boutique is a certified Hunter Douglas dealer offering blinds, shutters, designer screen and roller shades made to order. We offer custom window treatments, bedding, upholstery and drapery hardware.
- has finished moving from her Penniman studio into her new studio space at 502 Forest. Look for her new sign and a 50/50 coupon on her web site. Good for 50% off a studio sitting and 50% off a package. Good through Sept 15. Come see Jill at her new digs!
- is excited for customers to come by and try some of its new handcrafted, all-natural pastries, made and baked fresh in downtown Plymouth.
- resumes computer classes this month. Aug. 22 is a class on security for your computer, with Aug. 30 about Start Menu fundamentals. Call (734) 259-8611 to reserve your spot. Classes are $20 each per person. Don’t forget, Forest Computer Solutions also can update and repair your PC.
- , located next to the Cozy Café, has Apple Strudel, "BUFFALO" cinnamon rolls, apple fritters, coffee cakes, and coffee logs in poppy seed, almond and walnut. Also, Zingerman's bread will be at its stand at the Farmer’s Market as well as at the bakery.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something