Trivia: In "The Polar Express," which word did the conductor punch onto the ticket of the know-it-all child?
Yesterday's trivia answer: "Christmas With the Kranks" was based on "Skipping Christmas" by John Grisham.
5. Canton Township Board of Trustees meets tonight
The Canton Township Board of Trustees meets at 7 p.m. tonight at the Canton Administration Building.
4. Plymouth Township Board of Trustees meets tonight
The Plymouth Township Board of Trustees meets tonight at 7 p.m. at Plymouth Township Hall. Here's what's on the agenda:
- Public hearing: Amendment of 2012 General Fund budget and approval of 2013 General Fund budget
- Request for board action: Extension of cluster housing option approval for Edinburgh Estates
- Medical Marijuana Act moratorium Ordinance No. 1016 - Amendment 1, second reading
- Board of review - appointments
- Zoning Board of Appeals - appointments
- Request for board action: Ann Arbor Road corridor streetscape improvements, Phase III
- Amendment of 2012 Solid Waste Fund Budget, Resolution No. 12-12-11-39
- Amendment of 2012 Drug Forfeiture Fund budget and amendment of 2013 Drug Forfeiture Fund budget, Resolution No. 12-12-11-40
3. Enter Patch's 'Deck the House' Contest For a Chance to Win $100,000 for PCCS
We’re launching our annual Deck the House Contest to find the most over-the-top holiday decorations in America.
If this sounds like your house, upload a photo or video of your home to our contest page through Dec. 16. Check here for the contest page.
2. Plymouth-Canton Board of Trustees meets tonight
The Plymouth-Canton Community Schools Board of Trustees meets at 7 p.m. today at Discovery Middle School.
1. Chris Osgood, Manny Legace to appear today at Plymouth Township Kroger
Former Detroit Red Wings goaltenders Chris Osgood and Manny Legace will appear 5-7 p.m. today at Kroger in Plymouth Township to ring the Salvation Army bell.