Trivia: When did , which is closing soon, first open?
Yesterday's trivia answer: We would have accepted any local Romney as the correct answer to Thursday's trivia, but Tom Dusbiber answered that Mitt Romney's older brother, Scott, is a prominent Detroit attorney.
5. Restaurant Week comes to downtown Plymouth on Sept. 28
Ten downtown restaurants will show off signature dishes starting Sept. 28 for Downtown Plymouth's Restaurant Week, which runs through Oct. 7. No tickets are required, but meals run between $15-35.
4. Plymouth-Canton school calendar is up!
Parents looking for the 2012-13 Plymouth-Canton calendar needn't look any further. We've , which was released Tuesday, on Plymouth-Canton Patch.
3. Tonight on the gridiron: Plymouth, Canton, Salem
All three Plymouth-Canton Educational Park teams are on the field tonight. Here's what tonight's schedule looks like:
- Canton at John Glenn, 7 p.m.
- Plymouth at Livonia Franklin, 7 p.m.
- Northville at Salem, 7 p.m.
2. Plan ahead: Plymouth Farmers Market is Saturday
After a weekend off for the Fall Festival, the Plymouth Farmers Market makes its triumphant return Saturday to downtown Plymouth. The market opens at 7:30 a.m. and runs through 12:30 p.m. at .
1. Register for Sept. 23 Run for Ribbons 5K in Plymouth
Runners rejoice: The inaugural will sprint through downtown Plymouth on Sept. 23. Registration for the 5K and mile-long race, which will of child abuse, is under way at the Lighthouse Family Charity website.