Foodies take note: the Showcase Taste of Plymouth is returning to the on May 14.
At Plymouth Patch, we're excited about this for two reasons. First, we'll be there at a booth to talk about Patch and to show you how you can use the site to communicate your news with your neighbors. We'll also be giving out cool Patch freebies.
The second reason is because we get to give away ten sets of two free tickets to the event, with thanks to the .
The contest is open from 6 a.m. on April 30 until midnight on May 4. We're giving away ten pairs of tickets (each ticket is valued at $10).
The winners will be selected in a random drawing after the contest ends. We'll contact the winners at the email address on file with Patch, and they will have 24 hours to claim their prize. The winners' names will be left at the door of the Tastefest for free admission.
All you have to do is answer the following questions in the comments: Where is your favorite place to eat in Plymouth? What's your favorite dish there?
You can only enter once. To enter, first become a registered Patch user if you aren't already. Then, post your answer in the comments section below. You can always contact editor John McKay, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, submit your comment below telling us your favorite place to eat in Plymouth and your favorite dish there.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on May 4.
- You may enter once.
- Ten winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch and must reply within 24 hours of notification with their name, address and phone number.
- Winners will receive one set of two tickets to the Showcase Taste of Plymouth on May 14 at the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth. Each ticket is valued at $10, for a total prize value of $20.
- No contest would be complete without official rules.