1. Art in the Park begins today throughout downtown Plymouth. to the event, complete with maps and events, and can tell you what to expect this year.
2. Heading downtown for Art in the Park? You'll notice there is no Music in the Air concert this week, but reggae band One Love all day at Ann Arbor Trail and Forest Avenue. Please note that there also is no farmers market downtown Saturday.
3. Scream 4 opens at the Penn Theatre tonight. All seats are $3 and screenings are at 7 p.m. and 9:05 p.m. Parts of the movie were filmed here in downtown Plymouth. to watch for while enjoying the film. This is one of two recent this summer. The film is rated R and runs 111 minutes.
4. Girl Scouts from local Troop 40196 are to benefit Bennett Elementary School in Detroit. Because of a fire, Bennett lost its school library and the scouts are helping it rebuild its book collection. New or gently used books can be dropped in the donation box at the .
5. Tonight at Drive-In: Cars 2 (G) with Mr. Popper's Penguins (PG); Transformers: Dark of the Moon (PG-13) with Super 8 (PG-13) and Zookeeper (PG) with Green Lantern (PG-13). Tickets go on sale at 7:30 the night of the movie and all films begin at dusk (about 9:20 p.m.). Ticket prices and updated listings are available at the drive-in's website.