Patch is here to make your life ridiculously easy, so as you sit down today and plan your week, here are three events you should know about in the Plymouth-Canton area.
- When:Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 6:30 pm
- Where: MSU Extension Tollgate Education Conference Center, 28115 Meadowbrook Rd, Novi
- What: We are a 4-H Youth Garden and Farm Stand where kids learn about plant science, nutrition and entrepreneurship by raising produce for sale and participating in activities on the farm. The Club is seeking new members to join in the planting, planning and more. Contact: email@example.com or 248-956-0029
2. Plymouth Republican forum on the PCCS Bond Proposal
- When: Monday, April 15, 2013, 7:00 pm
- Where: 45000 N Territorial Rd, Plymouth
- What: Plymouth-Canton Schools has called for a special school election on Tuesday, May 7. Purpose is to seek voter approval to sell $114.4 million of school bonds to finance:
1. Technology improvements for classrooms, teachers, and students.
2. Replacement of school buses.
3. A new middle school to replace Central Middle School.
4. Maintenance and repair of school buildings.
The superintendent, Jeremy Hughes, has asked for an opportunity to share information about this election with us and we have invited him to make a presentation to us at this special meeting.
Republicans and others from the general public in the Plymouth Canton Community School District are invited to attend.
Please RSVP to Mark Hutchins at PlymouthCantonRepublicans@gmail.com.
3. Northville Dog Park Orientation
- When: Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 6:45 pm
- Where: Northville Community Center, 303 W Main St, Northville
- What: The Northville Off-leash Dog Parks require all members to attend an orientation session. Sessions are offered on the third Tuesday of every month. The orientation session describes the park rules, enrollment requirements and procedures, and shows a video of some of the behaviors you can expect in the parks. One member of the household must attend this orientation, and then share the information with all others who will be coming to the dog parks.