Editor's note: The date of the Bump-to-Baby & Beyond Expo has been changed by organizers to June 24. It was previously to be held on May 6.
In honor of Mothers Day on May 13, Patch is giving away two sets of four tickets to the at on Sunday, June 24.
The expo takes place from noon to 3 p.m. and includes massages, makeovers and child-related workshops for moms, grandmas and moms-to-be.
There will also be prizes, including a chance to win a "Platinum Mommy Shower," a Baby Moon for two, gift cards to diapers.com and more.
So how do you win tickets? Simply leave a comment on this article telling us the best piece of advice you ever received from your mother, grandmother or another influential woman in your life.
The contest will close on April 25, and we will randomly draw two winners on April 26 and notify them via email.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, submit your comment below telling us the best piece of advice you've received from your mother, grandmother or another influential woman in your life.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on April 25.
- You may enter once.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch and must reply within 24 hours of notification with their name, address and phone number.
- Winners will receive one set of four tickets to the Bump-to-Baby & Beyond Expo on June 24 at the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth. Each ticket is valued at $15, for a total prize value of $60.
- No contest would be complete without official rules.