The International Folk Dance Program is being held at the Canton Public Library on Saturday October 13th at 2:00 PM in the Community Room. This free family-friendly event will feature dances, sounds and tastes of the many cultures that make up our community. Bring the whole family for a celebration of music, dance, food and culture.
- 2:00 — Ardan Academy of Irish Dance
- 2:30 — Troupe Ta'Amullet (Belly Dancing)
- 3:00 — American Jazz Quartet
- 3:30 — Chinese School Dancers
- 4:00 — Nadanta Indian Dancers
- Delicious ethnic food will also be available for you to sample