The City of Plymouth is looking for a few good volunteers to serve on various City Boards and Commissions. Those interested must be residents of the city to serve.
Plymouth has many Boards and Commissions that cover a wide range of topics from Downtown Development Authority to Planning Commission to Historic District Commission and more.
Some Boards and Commissions meet monthly, some meet quarterly and some meet as little as once a year.
Boards and meeting schedules are as follows:
- Brownfield Redevelopment Authority, meets as needed
- Cemetery Board of Trustees, meets quarterly
- Downtown Development Authority, meets at 7 p.m., second Thursday of the month
- Historic District, meets at 7 p.m., first Wednesday of the month
- Housing Commission, meets quarterly
- Planning Commission, meets 7 p.m., second Wednesday of the month
- Zoning Board of Appeals, meets 7 p.m. first Thursday of the month
If you have an interest in serving, email City Manager Paul Sincock at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete application. For more information, visit the City of Plymouth website.