Registration Days for Young Fives and half-day kindergarten will be Feb. 25-28 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. at Hoben Elementary School, 44680 Saltz Road in Canton.
When parents register their child, they will have an opportunity to request the morning or afternoon session for 2013-14 and will receive information regarding orientation to be held later in the spring. Class time offerings will be determined in part by enrollment in each program.
Parents will need to bring the following documents:
- Original certified copy of birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Documentation of Vision Screening (at least once after age 3)
- Driver's License/Picture ID of parent/guardian (for identification purposes only)
- Two Items to Prove Residency; such as:
- Property tax record and utility bill
- Homeowners insurance policy and utility bill
- Warranty deed/closing statement for a new resident
- Signed rental/lease agreement* and utility bill
Shared living arrangements require a parent-homeowner signed affidavit with proof of residency. This is obtained from the Student Services Department, please call 734-416-2760 for an appointment.
*Rental agreement from a homeowner must include notarized signature of the homeowner.
For information on Plymouth-Canton's traditional full-day kindergarten program registration, check here.