It continues to be a strong seller’s market on the Plymouth housing market, according to the most recent data.
During the last several weeks, both the average price per square foot and the median home sales price have increased.
What’s more, the total number of home sales has also shown year-over-year gains!
If you’re considering listing your Plymouth home anytime soon, you should know about the most recent activity on the local housing market. Read on!
Plymouth Real Estate for Sale
Here is a brief summary of the current state of the Plymouth housing market:
- Currently there are 182 homes for sale on the market, including 95 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between July and September, the average price per square foot for Plymouth homes was $122, up 8 percent from the same period last year.
- Meanwhile, the median sales price for homes was $183,000 based on 205 home sales.
- When compared to a year ago, the median home sales price has increased by 5.8 percent, or about $10,000.
- And the total number of home sales has increased by 6.2 percent.
- During the week ending on Oct. 24, the average listing price for Plymouth homes was $331,057, down 1.2 percent from the week before.
- During the previous week, the average listing price was $335,137.
- Here’s a look at how other communities compared during the week of Oct. 24 when it came to median sales price:
-South Lyon: $142,900
- Here’s how other communities stacked up in terms of average listing price:
-South Lyon: $276,880
- During the week ending on Oct. 24, the median sales price for 2-bedroom Plymouth homes was $168,000
- The median price for 3-bedroom homes was $230,000
- And the median price for 4-bedroom homes was $286,753
Selling Plymouth Homes
Having a firm understanding of the local housing market’s recent activity is a good first step toward enjoying a successful outcome as a home seller.
If you’re ready to take the next step toward selling your own home on the Plymouth real estate market, then please contact us, The Bittinger Team. Never an obligation, just straight-up answers to your questions!
You may also like to take a few moments to browse some of the resources available online for free for interested home sellers.