Patch is here to make your life ridiculously easy, so as you sit down today and plan your weekend, here are five events you should know about in the Plymouth-Canton area.
- When: Friday, 12-11 p.m.; Saturday, 7 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Plymouth
- What: The 58th Annual Fall Festival returns to Plymouth with tons of activities and food for the whole family. Click here for the full schedule.
- When: Friday and Saturday, 7 p.m. and 9:20 p.m.; Sunday, 4:15 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Where: Penn Theatre, 760 Penn Ave., Plymouth
- What: Two salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital age find their way into a coveted internship at Google, where they must compete with a group of young, tech-savvy geniuses for a shot at employment.
- When: Saturday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Where: E.G. Nick's, 500 Forest Ave., Plymouth
- What: Bark for Life of Canton is planning for a woofin’ good time in the tent behind EG Nick’s restaurant. EG Nick’s will be serving their delicious food while we provide many fun activities including a 50/50 raffle, guess jars & a Magic performance!
Most importantly, this is the event where humans and canine's gather together to contribute to the American Cancer Society’s mission of helping people stay well, get well, find cures, and fight back against cancer.
- When: Saturday, 6-10 p.m.
- Where: Plymouth First United Methodist Church, 45201 N. Territorial Rd.
- What: The church will be be serving pig, turkey, church lady pies and a whole lot more. Behind the parking lot, down by the woods there will be a bonfire, music and it is all free.
- When: Sunday, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Where: Preservation Park, 500 North Ridge Rd., Canton
- What: Mark Reitenga will be singing on the porch. Last Market Day to pick up your Brew, Brats and Bands tickets at the early bird rate of $25. Michigan Garlic returns with a variety of garlic.