August Chinese Market is an Asian grocery store that opened in 2003. The store serves the Chinese-American community—and those who enjoy Chinese cuisine—by stocking herbs, spices, dry foods, meats, frozen foods, ice cream, noodles, soup, rice, tea and vegetables.
The store also stocks cookware and other items needed to prepare Asian food.
- Hours: Sun - Sat, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No obstructions
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Regional specialty: Asian, Chinese
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No