The Big Boy restaurant is a Michigan-owned Michigan staple. The restaurant is known for its juicy hamburgers and its chubby mascot, the Big Boy in the red and white overalls.
The restaurant offers a family restaurant, with broad breakfast, lunch, dinner and children's menus. Big Boy's bake shop also has a full selection of desserts, including real-cream ice cream, its famous brownies and specially baked cakes--to name a few.
- Hours: Sun - Sat, 6:30am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Recessed curb
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner, Polish, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Hamburgers, ice cream
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual