Located in downtown Plymouth on Forest Street, the Burger Spot is a must-see eatery. Besides juicy, 100 percent beef burgers, visitors may enjoy lunch items such as pulled pork sandwiches, chili cheese fries and freshly made iced tea.
Bring the family in for dinner, and choose from burger sliders, a bowl of soup and healthy salad options (but don't forget a strawberry shake or malt to top of the meal). For a late-night snack, Burger Spot is open until 12:30am on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Hours: Mon -Thu, 11am - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 12:30am; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Easily ground floor access from sidewalk
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fries, Soups, Salads
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Causal