First Presbyterian Church of Plymouth
First Presbyterian Church of Plymouth has an 175 year tradition within the city. The church building is denoted as a historical landmark by the state of Michigan. It offers a number of worship opportunities for serving others, fellowship, and training; children, youth and adult centered programming are available. Visitors are welcomed and encouraged to attend the church on Sunday mornings. Child care services are offered on site.
- Hours: Services: Sun, 9am and10:30am; Sunday School, 9am and 10:30am
- Handicap Accessible: Ground floor access from back entry location
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes