Grecian Cafe offers over 250 items on their menu and specializes in "Catering to their customers needs." Wi-Fi is available, along with four plasma screen televisions to catch up on sporting events or news while eating.
A selection for four homemade soups are made daily at the restaurant. Stop by to sample a variety of menu options like the New York Strip Steak 12 oz., Greek Sausage Dinner, Veal Parmesan or Chicken Stir Fry. Breakfast favorites to try include the Ham and Bacon Skillets, Corned Beef and Cheese Three Egg Omelette or Strawberry Pancakes with a meat selection and eggs.
A large outside patio seating area is available for guests of the Grecian Cafe.
- Hours: Mon.-Sun. 7 a.m,-2 a.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Located at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner
- Food & dining options: Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Greek Style Chicken Breast, Rainbow Trout
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Events in the city, low crime rate, clean area and polite people.
- Cuisine: American, Diner, Greek, Mediterranean
- Signature dishes: Stuffed Grape Leaves Dinner, Mousaka
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Spanakotriopita (Spinach Cheese Pie), Garlic & Oil Pasta with Chicken
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View
- Atmosphere: Late-night, Quiet
- Dress code: Causal
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported