The concept of Jay's Stuffed Burgers was started in 2005 when two brothers, Jay and Jon, created what they called a "stuffed burger," packing certified angus beef with top-notch ingredients.
The brothers opened their Plymouth restaurant in October 2012.
Using premium ingredients and stuffing, Jay's Stuffed Burgers offers a burger that's light on grease, but offers full flavor.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday 2-8 p.m.
- Founding Date: October 2012
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: getstuffedatjays.com/
- Specialties: Stuffed burgers, hand-cut French fries.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual