This Kroger is seated deep in the Centre Village strip mall, on the west side of Canton Center Rd., just south of Ford Road. It houses a Comerica Bank branch, a Starbuck's coffee counter, as well as a Coinstar machine and a RedBox dvd-rental kiosk. A full deli, which offers daily-prepared hot and cold foods, and a robust array of produce, meats and seafood are among the store's extensive grocery departments. An ice machine is located near the checkout lanes, and a bottle-return room is in the back of the store. A variety of guest services are also available, including stamps, money orders, Western Union and check cashing.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There is ample handicapped parking, a concrete ramp from the parking lot to curb level, automatic front doors, and fully-equipped rest rooms.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurances are accepted.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am-9pm; Sat, 9am-6pm; Sun, 10am-5p
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes