In business since 1966, Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken is never frozen and cooked fresh. The chicken pieces are hand-breaded, honey-dipped and pressure-cooked to taste.
The Plymouth, Michigan location on Ann Arbor Road has been owned and operated by long time resident Joe Langkabel, since 1977. This Michigan-based Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken is one of the oldest franchise locations in existence.
Stop by the enjoy either the Famous Recipe, Crispy Plus Spicy or Oven Roast Chicken meal combinations. Catering services are also available.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 8am-9pm; Sun, 8am-9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Easy ground floor access from sidewalk
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chicken, homestyle meals, jumbo wings and chicken strips, Lee's sandwiches, country sides
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Catering, Take-out
- Menu link: www.leesfamouschicken.net/main.cfm?pageload=home
- Specialties: Lee Famous Recipe Chicken
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Sandwiches, Southern
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: 12 piece Family Meal, with 3 Large Sides and 8 Freshly Made Biscuits
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch