Leo's Coney Island
Featuring $1.49 coneys everyday, Leo's Coney Island is easily accessible off of Highway 23 and Shelton Road. With a large dining area, the restaurant provides plenty of room for your next business or group gathering.
In operation since 1972, Leo's features a extended breakfast menu with specials such as the Greek feta omelette, chocolate chip pancakes and a seven-ounce N.Y. strip steak, with eggs and hash browns.
Stop by for lunch to have a low-calorie veggie burger or Leo's famous Greek salad. For dinner, enjoy the famous chicken kabob or a boneless chicken served with green pepper over rice and a pita.
Finally, top of your visit to Leo's Coney Island with rice pudding, a hot fudge cream puff or a brownie sundae dessert.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 10pm; Sat, 6am - 9pm; Sun, 7am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is easy ground-floor access from the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1972
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Soups, salads, breakfast, coneys, sandwiches, burgers, dinner Items, Greek specialties, healthy-alternative meals
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Chicken gyro sandwich, chicken kabob
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This community has great, supportive people.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Greek, International, Italian, Sandwiches, Southwestern, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Spinach and cheese pie, mousaka, pastitsio
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken kabob, Michigan salad
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch