Leo's Coney Island
Leo's Coney Island has been serving signature dishes since 1972. Located in Plymouth, Michigan since 2008, right off of I-275 and Ann Arbor Road, the restaurant provides many breakfast, lunch and dinner options.
The burgers at Leo's are fresh (not frozen), thick, Angus meat. Many Greek based specialties, including chicken kebob, mousaka, gyros and Spanish and cheese pies are on the menu. Breakfast options include spinach and feta cheese, vegetarian, chili and Mexican omelettes. Want a dessert? Leo's has brownie sundaes, coconut cream pie or rice pudding, just to name a few.
Stop by Leo's Coney Island for a variety of dining options on your next visit to Plymouth.
- Hours: Wed - Saturday, open 24 hours; Sun - Tue, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Easy ground floor access from sidewalk
- Founding Date: Mar 03 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Chicken kabob, baklava, garden burgers
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people, families in the Plymouth area and the close connection between our restaurant and residents.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Greek, International, Mediterranean, Philly Steaks, Polish, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Chicken kabob
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Our burgers which are not frozen and are made from fresh Angus meat.
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Singles scene
- Dress code: Causal