Liberty Street Brewing Company opened in the historic Old Village Community of Plymouth in 2008. The brewery has an elegant atmosphere where people can enjoy a fine, hand-crafted beer. Happy hour is from 3pm to 7pm, Monday through Friday, and features 20 percent off of all beers.
The brewery provides a large assortment of crafted, small batch ales and lagers that are brewed on-site. A short list of food items are available. In addition, several local restaurants deliver other fresh meals right to your table.
The Upper Hall of the brewery can be reserved for private parties of up to 70 people. It's a large area with separate restroom facilities, a video system, wide-screen televisions and a small service bar.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 3pm - midnight; Fri, 3pm - 1am; Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, noon - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Easy ground-floor access from backdoor sidewalk
- Founding Date: Dec 01 2008
- ATM: No
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Causal
- Features: Happy hour, Private parties, Private room
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Brewery, Lounge, Singles bar, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- What's your specialty drink?: Liberty One Porter Beer, IPAs
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew