McCabe Funeral Home Canton Chapel
Four generations of McCabes have helped families say goodbye to loved ones for more than a century. Francis J. McCabe opened a Detroit funeral parlor more than 117 ago.Today, his grandson, L. David McCabe, is an active board member. L. David McCabe's son and daughter-in-law, Kevin and Sandy McCabe also continue the family tradition which is to them far more than just business.
The Canton Township funeral home opened on January 20, 1994. There, visitors find a warm and inviting homelike atmosphere, complete with fireplace. The funeral home earned a Canton Beautification award three years in a row, starting in 1995.
McCabe funeral directors help families plan Honored Lives video tributes and written biographies for online listings.
- Fax: 734-981-3422
- Hours: Office Hours: Daily, 9am - 5pm; Visitation Hours: Vary based on family preferences
- Handicap Accessible: Curb cuts, elevator, no stairs, restrooms are completely barrier-free.
- Founding Date: Jan. 1, 1893
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Embalming, Make-up
- Funeral chapel: No
- Religious affiliation: None
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Honoring lives for over 117 years.