Michigan Custom Boutique is located within the Westchester Square shopping center in downtown Plymouth. The retailer offers a vast range of products for knitting and crocheting needs, including worldwide, high-quality yarns.
The boutique offers a relaxing environment for customers who visit, with a nice seating area next to a fireplace. Knitting classes are offered for beginners to advanced knitters. Store samples of yarns are available for customers to review.
- Hours: Mon, 10am - 8pm; Tue, Wed, Sat, 10am - 5pm; Thu, Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ground floor access from inside sidewalk area
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Yarn material in silk, wool, bamboo and soy, knitting kits and classes, books, needles, patterns
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates
- Return policy: Customer Satisfaction Policy. Please visit retailer for complete details.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No