Sean O'Callaghan's Public House
Sean O'Callaghan's Traditional Irish Public House is located within downtown Plymouth on Penniman Avenue. Along with typical pub fare like fish and chips, burgers, corned beef, beef tips and Guinness and Irish whiskeys, this Irish pub also offers a few other things you might not expect - like baked Alaska.
The menu is put together using local produce and imports from Ireland, along with corned beef from Chicago. Every sauce and dressing is made from scratch, and soups change frequently - except for the perennial potato leek.
Casual but stylish, Sean O'Callaghan's offers consistent service that is attentive, confident and unobtrusive.
- Hours: Kitchen Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 12am; Sun, Noon - midnight. Late Night Live Entertainment: Fri - Sun, 9:30pm - 1:30am
- Handicap Accessible: Easy ground floor access from sidewalk
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Soup, Salad, Entrees, Sandwiches, Sliders, Appetizers, Full Bar, Late Night Dancing
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: seanocallaghanspub.com/index.php?option=com_content&vi…
- Specialties: Irish Breakfast, Shepherd Pie
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Irish, Sandwiches, Soul Food
- Signature dishes: O' Callaghan Crab Cakes
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Rosemary & Garlic Lamb Chops
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Executive Chef John Schofer
- Features: Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Late-night
- Dress code: Business Casual/Evening Attire