Old Village Market
Family owned and operated, the Old Village Market is located in Historical downtown Plymouth, Michigan. Ample parking is available in the parking lot next to the store location.
Visit the store for a selection of quick convenience grocery items like bread, milk, eggs and bacon. Old Village Market is an authorized merchant for the Michigan Lottery Games, Western Union and offers check cashing services. The Old Village Market also sells a large variety of beer, wine and spirits.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am -10pm; Fri - Sat, 9am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Easily ground floor access from sidewalk
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wine, Beer, Liquor, Western Union, Michigan Lottery, Grocery Convenience Items.
- General services: Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The community and its wonderful people!
- What are your suggested wine/beverage choices for each season?: Michigan wine for summer and spring
- Tastings: No
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew