Friendly neighborhood store Pilgrim Party Shoppe is located on the corner of Ann Arbor Road and Ball Street. The store has a large selection of wine, beers and spirits. Pilgrim Party Shoppe also carries a number of grocery items like bacon, eggs, deli meats, chips, dip and more for your next party.
The store is an authorized merchant for Western Union payments and the Michigan lottery. Games like Lotto, Powerball and daily numbers drawings can be purchased from this location. The store sells prepaid cellular minutes from a variety of carriers.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is ground-floor access from the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Liquor, wine, champagne, keg beer, lotto, money orders, Western Union
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- What are your suggested wine/beverage choices for each season?: Pinot noir for fall, and pinot grigio and cabernet sauvignon for winter.
- Tastings: No
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew