Plymouth Orchards is a small roadside Cider Mill on Warren Road. The orchard is spread over 60 acres on a turn-of-the-century dairy farm. Fresh cider is made on-site in the mill's pressroom and stockroom. Thousands of gallons of natural cider and dozens of fresh doughnuts are produced each fall and delivered across the nation. School tours, private parties and wagon rides are some of the activities available at the orchard.
- Hours: Seasonally: Mon - Sun, 9am - 7pm (September 4 - November 7)
- Handicap Accessible: Ground floor access from sidewalk
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fresh made apple cider, tours, wagon rides, activities
- General services: Prepared foods
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot