Real BarBQ is a barbecue joint situated on the Ford Road corridor in Fenton. The restaurant pledges to never steam, freeze or reheat any of its foods and claims to use top-of-the-line smokers to cook its meats for up to 20 hours over locally grown cherry and oak trees.
- Hours: 11:00 a.m. Until Close Open 7 Days A Week. 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Breakfast in Canton, Saturdays and Sundays Only.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2012
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.realbarbq.com/menu/
- Specialties: Barbecue (BBQ).
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual